Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:00G 3/23/2018
Issue devoted to the celebration of the 25th anniversary of Czechoslovak-Soviet friendship and the visit of the delegation Zapadnobacki region in Saratov.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:11G 3/23/2018
Documentary, 2 parts, Duration: 0:19:52G 3/13/2018
Documentary, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:13G 3/5/2018
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:59G 2/5/2018
Documentary, 2 parts, Duration: 0:19:49G 12/22/2017
Documentary, 2 parts, Duration: 0:20:15G 12/22/2017
Documentary, 6 parts, Duration: 0:09:16G 12/22/2017
A film about the cooperation of the USSR and the United States in the exploration of outer space and its use for peaceful purposes.
The film reflects the program "ESPAS" at all its stages: preparation, flight, return to Earth of the Soviet and American crews of the Soyuz and Apollo ships.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:11G 11/27/2017
1. Atomic icebreaker "Lenin".
Launching the world's first surface vessel with nuclear power installation.
2. The invention of the mechanic Kudryavtsev.
A machine for cutting shaped tubes.
3. Telegram transfer machines.
The launch of the automatic Telegraph lines, shorten the time of delivery of Telegraph messages.
4. Around the planet and satellite...
About the launch of "Sputnik-2" November 3, 1957, his unit and the dog Laika.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:53G 11/23/2017
Special issue dedicated to the Soviet-Finnish scientific and technical cooperation.
The days of Soviet science and technology in Finland.
1. Opening of the exhibition of Soviet achievements in Helsinki (President of Finland Urho Kekkonen and Chairman of the Presidium of the USSR Supreme Soviet Nikolay Podgorny at the opening ceremony).
2. "For the SUOMI energy" (construction of the first unit of the Loviisa nuclear power plant,
located on the island of Hästholm in the town of Loviisa in Finland).
3. "The first metallurgical" (Metallurgical plant in Raahe).
4. "Under Soviet orders" (construction of the icebreakers commissioned by the Soviet Union at the Wärtsilä shipyard).
5. "Joint efforts" (delivery of a planer-milling machine, built in Ulyanovsk to the Finnish customer - the firm "Valmet".
This type of equipment was tested at the Segezha Pulp and Paper Mill).
6. Participation of Finnish specialists in the construction of the second stage of Svyatogorsk Pulp and Paper Mill and Verkhnetulomskaya HPP.
7. Ecological expertise of the waters of the Finnish Gulf by scientists from the Soviet Union and Finland.
8. Specialists of the two countries on the construction of a deep-water pipeline in Tallinn.
9. Installation of water treatment facilities: the work of the joint commission for environmental protection.
10. Cooperation of the specialists of the Institute of Cybernetics of the Estonian Academy of Sciences with the Finnish colleagues in the field of modeling technological processes with the help of computers.
11. The final session of the 19th session of the Intergovernmental Commission for Scientific and Technical Cooperation in Riga.