space environment (2020 № 271 ) 19.02.2020
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing.
Replacement of the main crew of the Soyuz MS-16 spacecraft, comments by Sergey Krikalev.
Two months of sky survey with the ART-XC telescope.
Experimental work has begun at NPO Energomash to create a 4-chamber RD-0124M S engine for the Soyuz-5 launch vehicle.
Scientists have found out why the Churyumov-Gerasimenko comet changes color.
The results of the activities of Roscosmos for 2019.
- The metrological base has started working on the East;
- Development of the manned transport ship "Eagle";
- Photo of Betelgeuse from the VLT telescope;
- The emblem of the cosmonaut recruitment in 2018;
- Japanese scientists have discovered a probable medium-mass black hole;
- Experiments on the ISS in the interests of universities;
- A double asteroid flew past the Earth.
Astrophoto of the week: traces of stars from different hemispheres in Iran, Villarrica volcano in Chile and the Large Magellanic Cloud, silver clouds from the ISS.
Do you know?
The discovery of Pluto.
PersonnelTikhonov N.V. -- Engineer of RSC Energia, test cosmonaut of the Russian Federation, Vice-President of the All-Russian Youth Aerospace Society Soyuz.
Babkin A.N. -- Candidate of Technical Sciences, test cosmonaut of the Russian Federation.
Ivanishin A.A. - pilot-cosmonaut, test cosmonaut, Hero of the Russian Federation.
Wagner I.V. -- pilot-cosmonaut of the Russian Federation, test cosmonaut, Hero of the Russian Federation.
Cassidy K.D. is an American test pilot, NASA astronaut.
Krikalev S.K. is an aviation athlete, cosmonaut, development engineer, candidate of Psychological Sciences, academician of the Russian Academy of Cosmonautics named after K.E.Tsiolkovsky.
Space; Space programs