What should our village be like?. (1973)
Documentary, 1 part, Duration: 0:08:40G 12/8/2020
The film tells about the design and construction of an experimental rural settlement of a new type in the Tula region.
Architecture | Construction | Culture and Arts | Sectors of the economy
When silent and songs, and legends (film 1 from the series "Ancient architecture"). (1975)
Documentary, 3 parts, Duration: 0:06:29G 8/2/2019
The film is dedicated to ancient architecture.
Pergamon Altar. (1958)
Documentary, 2 parts, Duration: 0:19:31G 7/18/2018
The film shows the world-famous monument of ancient art - the great frieze of altar of Zeus in Pergamum, rescued by Soviet troops during the great Patriotic war and handed over by the decision of the government of the USSR, the German Democratic Republic.
Volga lights 1990 № 10 Limes
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:56G 7/9/2018
The issue is dedicated to the history and problems of reconstruction of the old city Park "Lipki" in Saratov.
And blows the ancient beliefs. (1966)
Documentary, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:19G 3/22/2018
Open-air Museum, an architectural monument of the history of the North Caucasus
Lower Povolzhie 1969 № 30 The Astrakhan Kremlin
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:14G 2/9/2018
Issue devoted to the history and restoration of the Astrakhan Kremlin.
Science and technology 1963 № 19
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:11G 11/28/2017
1. Metallurgists - a new weapon-about creating an installation that allows you to create strong alloys.
2. Electrokimograph-about a device that allows you to more accurately establish a diagnosis.
3. Microbes... and film-about the biological process of film regeneration.
4. Revived Antiquity - about the restoration of the Rostov Kremlin destroyed by a tornado..
Industry | Science | Architecture | Sectors of the economy | Culture and Arts
Science and technology 1971 № 22
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:00G 11/27/2017
1. The course of the five-year plan-about a new direction in metallurgy - plasma metallurgy.
2. On sharp turns - about the device that allows large trains of barges to make maneuvers on the river.
3. The union of models and computers-about the method of physical and mathematical modeling that simplifies the testing of new models of machines..
4. The restorers of Tallinn - about recreating weather vents on the roofs of the city.
Industry | Science | Sea and river transport | Architecture | Sectors of the economy | Transportation | Culture and Arts
Science and technology 1970 № 16
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:16G 11/27/2017
1. Exactly according to the standard.
2. Dermatoglyphics: what is it?
3. If t-50 (degrees Celsius)
4. Save forever (Kizhi).
Science | Industry | Architecture | Sectors of the economy | Culture and Arts
Science and technology 1970 № 18
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:04G 11/27/2017
1. Automation and tires.
2. Television diagnostic.
3. Architects Garni (Armenia).
4. From the farthest ocean ...
Industry | Medicine | Architecture | Flora and fauna | Science | Sectors of the economy | Culture and Arts | Geography and Nature