Topics: International cooperation
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:00G 3/23/2018
Issue devoted to the celebration of the 25th anniversary of Czechoslovak-Soviet friendship and the visit of the delegation Zapadnobacki region in Saratov.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:11G 3/23/2018
Documentary, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:13G 3/5/2018
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:14G 2/16/2018
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:59G 2/5/2018
Documentary, 2 parts, Duration: 0:20:15G 12/22/2017
Documentary, 6 parts, Duration: 0:09:16G 12/22/2017
A film about the cooperation of the USSR and the United States in the exploration of outer space and its use for peaceful purposes.
The film reflects the program "ESPAS" at all its stages: preparation, flight, return to Earth of the Soviet and American crews of the Soyuz and Apollo ships.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:05G 11/30/2017
Socialist integration in action: 25 years of Soviet-Hungarian relations.
1. Meeting in honor of the 25th anniversary of the scientific and technical cooperation of the two countries in Budapest.
The building of the Parliament of Hungary (Jene Fock, Kirillin).
2. Opening of the exhibition of achievements of Soviet science and technology on Rakoczy Street in Budapest).
3. Aluminum bridge (monument of aluminum arrows in Szekesfehervar, light metal plant, bauxite mining, aluminum bridge: "Hungary-USSR" bauxite processing at the Volgograd aluminum plant).
4. The owners of the USSR and Hungary (thermal power station).
5. For the bus family (co-production of Soviet-Hungarian buses, "Ekarus" plant).
6. Moscow speeds of the Budapest metro (underground high-speed highways, the metro museum).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:12G 11/27/2017
Bulgaria-USSR: scientific and technical cooperation.
1. Days of Soviet science and technology in Sofia (solemn meeting: Todor Zhivkov in the presidium, Tsola Dragoycheva, Vladimir Kirillin).
2. Palace of the Universiade (the opening ceremony of the exhibition "Achievements of Soviet Science and Technology").
3. "The birth of chemical giants" (Chemical complex in Devna: a factory of soda ash).
4. Development and introduction of electric filters at the cement plant in Devna.
5. Nuclear power plant in the city of Kozloduy.
6. Observatory named after Gagarin in the city of Stara Zagora (tracking of artificial satellites of the Earth).
7. The conveyor of VAZ (Automobile plant VAZ, conveyor belt: cars for export, the plant "Dynamo" in the city of Sliven: production and supply of starters and generators to the plants VAZ for cars brand "Zhiguli").
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:20G 11/25/2017
1. Physicists in Belarus (using a laser).
2. "Geolog-1" (specialized vessel-catamaran for the study of the seabed).
3. Robot welder (universal welding small-sized device with remote control, developed by Minsk designers).
4. Tamed geyser (using the thermal energy of the geyser: the Pauzhetsky geothermal power plant in Kamchatka).
5. Atlas of Cuba (Havana, the study of the flora and fauna of the Island of Freedom by the scientists of Moscow State University)